|Mr. Whiskers and Skirtluff
Yes. My new icon does indeed say “Mr. Whiskers.”
Blame Linds. I was talking to her all during gym (since Mr. Starkey wasn’t there) and told her about Wolf’s Rain, and she kept calling Hige that. And since it’s ME, I felt the urge to make a Hige icon, and, well…that’s what was in my head, so that’s what went on it. XP *tacklesmashes Hige*
Kinda quiet day. As quiet as ND ever gets anyway. But~!
I started my day with SKIRTPANTS!
Actually, I wasn’t in so much of a fangirly mood as I was just COLD. So I threw on pajama pants under my uniform skirt, which helped. And made me happy. Because…SKIRTPANTS! <3
[By the way…Angela’s friend Bethany I’ve been talking to? Yeah. I told her about the manskirt and she said she thinks it’s sexeh. XD HWAH. It so freaking is. And I should know. Because I’ve seen two very sexeh men IN PERSON with the much-hearted manskirt. And it is hawt.]
Plus, for some reason, Ms. Morris told Justin M. (not T., not S.) that she’d give him a bag of candy if he wore his (longish) hair in pigtails tomorrow. And he is. And he wanted to know if he could wear a SKIRT. I was all yaaaaay skirt but she said no. ;_; Aww. We need more skirtluff.
*stealing from Houshi-sama again XD*
You are an SECF--Sober Emotional Constructive Follower. This makes you a hippie. You are passionate about your causes and steadfast in your commitments. Once you've made up your mind, no one can convince you otherwise. Your politics are left-leaning, and your lifestyle choices decidedly temperate and chaste.
You do tremendous work when focused, but usually you operate somewhat distracted. You blow hot and cold, and while you normally endeavor on the side of goodness and truth, you have a massive mean streak which is not to be taken lightly. You don't get mad, you get even.
Please don't get even with this web site.”
And sadly, a lot of that DOES fit me, ‘specially the passionate about causes part. Except I don’t really have a massive mean streak. o_o And I daresay I’m a TOUCH wackier than that. XD
…I just hope Sparkles never sees this ‘cause I don’t wanna be dubbed AngstHippie, hah. :P
|The GJRASF shall PREVAIL!
This entry is for the sole purpose of my sis Christine's viewing pleasure, seeing as she just yelled at me to write one so she could comment. XD
AND I might be SEEING my sissy soon too. ALONG with Laraku.
At least, that is, if my mother gets sense and quits saying the terrorists are gonna wreak havoc. ('Cause, like, yeah. We all know they hate J-rockers and seiyuu SO much.)
She needs the Bmup fo Gzus.
liek omg seh rilly duz.
But! The GJRASF shall PREVAIL!
*waves about sandwich-shaped flag madly*
Oh yes. We shall.
Fwaaaaaaaaaaaa...Green Sheep, sis~! *huggleskweeze*
See ya in Baltimore. ^_~
|| Read 2 - Post
|"Show yourself, quote!"
My day in a nutshell:
I hate our power company. My dog hates ME. I think my cat is in love with Aragorn. Maggie is a goddess.
And that is all. XD
Now, to EXPLAIN.
So, I was just sitting at the computer earlier, when suddenly, the screen went…POOF! In fact, I noticed, ALL the power had gone…POOF! I sat there and waited for the power to UNpoof itself, but to no avail.
I can’t say I was entirely thrilled. After that last stint where we were without power for a good thirteen hours or so, I’d had QUITE enough of electric outages for some time. And today there wasn’t even a storm. Just one or two claps or thunder. That was it. It didn’t even RAIN. And, from what I understand, my entire neighborhood was without power as well. Joyous. Needless to say, I was just a touch irked at our power company.
At any rate, I ended up going downstairs and gathering up my kitty to take back to my room with me. Now. This is one antisocial cat I’m talking about, folks. She HATES being picked up, and always has. However, she seems to rather enjoy herself lounging on my bed, but won’t go upstairs herself thanks to the dogs, so she has to be carried. She, of course, protested quite sulkily again today, attempting to brace herself against me as though to launch herself out of my grip, and in the process digging her back claws into my chest. I managed to get her upstairs despite this, and deposited her on my bed.
And of course, this attracted the little demon’s attention.
By demon I mean my dog Chewie.
We keep baby-gates up at both of the bedroom doors, so the dogs (…mostly Chewie) can’t go in and wreak havoc. And he was lying outside of mine, staring in happily at the cat and obviously wanting to get in at her, which I don’t think she found too thrilling. So, I hopped over the gate to shoo him away. He wasn’t too cooperative, but I finally got the dog to leave my cat alone.
And a few minutes later he just came right back. This time, since nothing else was working, I just nudged him with my foot to try and get him to move. No, I did not KICK the dog. I just tried to SCOOT him. And he responded by chomping down merrily on my foot. So I now have a doggie tooth-mark on the top of my foot. Yay.
But finally, I got settled in my room with the cat, and got through Chobits 3 (which I’ve had for a while, but have been saving to read)…Chii is so freaking CUTE…yeah XD…and started Deception Point.
Eventually, I looked over, and found my cat rubbing all over my Aragorn stand-up thing. A few minutes later, and she was nestled happily behind it (as it stands in my corner now). From the sounds I heard coming from behind there, I think she was trying to eat it. This cat HAS been known to eat cardboard. So yeah. o_o But anyway.
She stayed there for the longest time. I ran downstairs for a minute, and when I came back up, there she was still…this time with her tongue sticking out of her mouth.
I do not know why.
At first I thought my poor cat was having a seizure or something. But when I leaned down to check, she was purring away, so I took that to mean she was fine. O.o My mom later said she’s seen the cat do that before, and that she’s just mental. XD
Wouldn’t surprise me.
But I luff her anyway. ^_^
Finally, the power did come back on, and I got online…and talked to Maggie.
And this is why she’s a goddess. XD
Maggie: i need your assistance on something
Maggie: with something
Me: what's up?
Maggie: i remember this njo quote but i can't find it in any of the books and i cant remember how it goes exactly!
Maggie: its driving me crazy!
Me: haha, what is it?
Maggie: jaina says it, its star by star or later... part of me thinks dark journey but i dont know
Maggie: if i remember right, she says it to zekk
Me: all right
Maggie: that he was always there... kind of fuzzy at times, oh its something like that... i think jaina says it about zekk...
Me: ....are you SURE this is NJO?
Me: 'cause that reminds me of...The Emperor's Plague, I think...
Maggie: it might not be about zekk and i just wanted it to be
Maggie: it could be
Me: hang on.
Maggie: oh crap it probably IS emperors plague
Maggie: i remember now
Maggie: then WHY did i think it was later
Me: (After waking up from bacta) "I thought you were a part of my dream," Jaina said. "Kind of distant and blurry...but always there."
~ page 2, The Emperor's Plague
Maggie: WHY? grr
Maggie: i believe that is it
Me: LOL...it SCARES me that I remembered that...I don't think I've read YJK in years...
Maggie: but wasnt there some njo quote that she said that made me very happy... it was quite pro-zekk....
Maggie: i should reread them this summer. they put me in such happy moods
Me: *ponders* I still know YJK like the back of my hand, apparently, but NJO...no clue. XD
Maggie: thank you so much!
Me: anytime ^_^
Maggie: you should have seen me hunting for that baby in dark journey! "i know you're in here somewhere! show yourself, quote!"
Me: were you barking at it?
Maggie: only on pages with the jag word on them
Me: Hon, I love you XD
See why she’s a goddess? XDD And haha…that IS kinda sad I remembered that right off the bat…I used to know the YJK books so much by heart it wasn’t funny…and at least some of that’s stuck with me, apparently. :P
I should re-read YJK, actually, just for the hell of it. I have Deception Point to finish first, though. But we’ll see.
At any rate…that was my day. XP
|Stolen from meh sissy XP
No, LJ, I am not dead. XP And as proof of my alive-ness, here's a survey stolen from Chris!
 name – Julie, Jacey
 nicknames – Over 100. (Literally.)
 sex - Female
 sexual preference – Non-jackass boys. o_o
 location – West Virginia…don’t get me started.
 age - 17
 hobbies – Writing, reading, music, fangirlin’ XD, html even though I think it’s satan incarnate. O.o
 statz – Single but crushing. Eheh.
 occupation – Resident Angstwad.
 eye color - Brown
 hair color – Blonde with brown highlights
 skin color – Tan-ish. I always look like that, though…I need to go lay out and get a full-fledged tan.
 ethnic background – half-Greek…the best thing about it is that I tan REALLY quick. And I don’t think I’ve ever had a sunburn. ^^
 height - 5'1…barely XD
 weight – Probably around 96
 right handed of left handed – Right.
 movie – I might as well say Moon Child, though I’ve not gotten to see it yet. XP
 actress – Dunno. o.o
 actor - …hey, I can technically say Gackt and Hyde for this. XP
 tv show – Laverne & Shirley, Friends
 color – Blue, followed by blood-red
 book - Vincalis the Agitator ~ Holly Lisle
 icecream flavour – Mint Chocolate Chip
 band – matchbox twenty, Laraku, Dir en Grey, DaI, w-inds…
 artist – Gackt. @_@ Followed by Hyde.
 song - Fragrance ~ Gackt *listening to that now*
 video - Hello ~ Hyde….you don’t get any hotter than that. @_@
 accent – British…yum. Aussie accents are cute too.
 cartoon – Seeing as the only stuff I watched that could be considered cartoons are anime, I’ll haveta say Inu Yasha…though Bebop and Trigun are really close, and I’m getting addicted to Wolf’s Rain
 store – Waldens XD
 brands – I don’t really care, but I DO love Steve Madden, just because he has cute purses. O.o
 quote – haha…
Interviewer: Suppose you had to go to Middle School for some reason, how would you introduce yourself, how would you greet people?
Gackt: I would line them up!! I give them gum.
"'Arizona Green Tea - I fuckin' drink it!' Can't you see that on every billboard across America?"
 name – I really dunno. ^^
* ___ or ____.
 day or night – Night. Without a doubt.
 boys or girls – Well, I’m straight and have more guy friends than girls…but at the same time a lot of guys can be idiots. XP (No, guy friends, don't get offended, I was not talking about you. :P) So it depends, haha.
 chocolate or vanilla - *restrains self from fangirling XD* But really, chocolate.
 cherries or strawberries – Strawberries.
 vodka or tequila – Neither.
 benji or joel - …really don’t care, not a huge GC fan.
 blonde or brunette – Brunette…even though I have my hair dyed blonde LOL. Technically, I like brown hair better, but I think I look better blonde since brown hair makes me look like a mouse. Being 5’1 can suck sometimes. XP
 short or tall – Depends. Short isn’t ALWAYS bad…*glomps Hyde* XD
 piercings or tattoos - Piercings
 pool or shower - Shower
 kiss or hug – Depends. o.o
 laugh or cry - Crying with laughter XP
 halloween or christmas – Um…Halloween, just ‘cause there’s less “family” stuff associated with it. o.o;;
 snow or rain - Rain
 summer or winter - Summer
 xtina or britney - ….”Xtina” I suppose. They’re both sluts but at least she can sorta sing.
* describe your ..
 toothbrush – White and purple-ish
 bed covers – Purple and blue flowers…I really need a new one.
 pillowcase - Purple
 brush – I don’t use brushes; I use hair picks. :P
 shoes – Um…well, in the summer, mostly sandals.
 pj's – Tank tops
 what you're wearing now – Jean shorts, blue tank top
 fave pair of boxers – Um, dun have any.
 wallet – Hello Kitty coin purse XP
 bathing suit – My fave one is orange and red-ish…strapless, handkerchief-type top and little shorts.
 best guy-friend – Patrick, Sparky, Mat, Jeremy
 best girl-friend – Lindsey, Chrissy, Chris
 other friends – Lots. XP
 boyfriend – None.
 girlfriend – Also none. (No matter what the tATu-obsessive Patrick might try to tell you. >.> XP)
 loudest friend - SABO
 cutest friend - …what kinda cute is this referring to? o.o
 stupidest friend - …um, Sabo. XD But he’s just lacking in common sense more than anything.
 funniest friend – Ahhhh I love all my friends ‘cause they’re so damn funny…online – like all of them XD, irl – …pretty much all of them too. XD Sabo’s insanity is downright amusing, Lindsey and Chrissy can be hilarious, and I seem to be constantly laughing when around Justin T. (My mother was in school the other day and informed me that she saw him walking down the halls, swinging his arms around and singing – loudly - I Believe I Can Fly…LOL. I’m SO sorry I missed that… XDD)
 dorkiest friend – I’d say we all have our moments, myself included. XD
 someone you wanna get closer to – Justin T.
 friend you secretly hate - ….ummm none.
 craziest friend – ….once again, Sabo. XD And Paul. And Kev….who I haven’t seen online in FOREVER. I miss that idiot…
|| Read 1 - Post
|Shoe fiascos, evil scales, and needles...oh oi.
…today has been shit.
Mother being her usual self, plus scales, plus fucking massive weight gain, plus needles…
The only part of the day that was amusing was this morning…though that too was my mother being a dumbass.
We’d already left the house, and I was opening to door to get in the car, when all of a sudden my mother stopped on the sidewalk, RIGHT by our new neighbors mind you, and went, “…I forgot my shoes!!!”
Sure enough, she was standing there in slippers.
Now, okay, it’s not like she was going anywhere but driving me to school, so it’s not as if the lack of shoe-ness in itself was THAT big of a problem.
IT’S THE FACT SHE HAD TO GO AND ANNOUNCE IT TO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD.
The new neighbors probably think we’re white trash now…peachy. (Of course, though, in a lot of ways I think my parents ARE white trash. And I’m not saying that simply because I can’t stand them; I have valid reasoning to back it up. And trust me – I’ve lived my whole life in WV. I know white trash when I see it. >.>)
It was at least kinda funny though…what on earth possessed her to proclaim that I do not know…
Anywho, then school. Wasn’t that bad…though algebra class was certainly interesting. Missy and Whitney M. got into this big-arse discussion with Miss Beeson on birth control. o_o; So yeah, there was a huge debate, and I think just about every kind of birth control known to man was analyzed. I felt so bad for Sabo…haha…he’s the only guy in that class. XD Poor boy. And Chrissy and I kept our mouths shut because I think we’re the only two there that don’t need to WORRY about birth control, lol. (Well, I dunno about Stevie. But she was asleep through the whole thing anyway. XD)
So that was kinda crazy. But, on the upside, I think I actually understand what we’re doing in algebra (…er, the actual lesson, not the birth control XD) and I got all of my homework done in class, except for two problems that were a little different and confused me a bit. Therefore, I was happy, lol.
Mom took me out of Lit about fifteen minutes early so I could change to go to the doctor’s…somehow managed to bring clothes that make me look fat, which didn’t thrill me. (It’s not that I’m conceited or whatever. ‘Cause I’m not. At all. I have NO self-confidence WHATSOEVER, lol. But if I’m gonna bust my ass like I do to be thin, I want to freaking show it off…otherwise, what’s the point?) I didn’t realise the irony of this at the time.
Plus…WHY in the bleeding heavens she did this I DO not know…
She decided to put my toothbrush in the bag too.
AND SHE PUT IT IN MY SHOES.
Now, may I ask, who in the HELL puts someone’s TOOTHBRUSH in their SHOES?!
Is it just me, or is that kind of GROSS?
She didn’t see the problem with it, either…actually she seemed kind of pissed at me when I asked her why she’d done it. Her defense was, “It was sticking out!” Okay, yes, the head of the toothbrush was sticking out. BUT IT WAS STILL IN MY SHOE. And that’s just fricking gross. x.x *shudders* Needless to say I’m making her get me another toothbrush, lol.
Then, after that my glasses broke, lol. Nothing major – the lens just popped out and was being a bitch and wouldn’t go in right again. I can fix it, but I didn’t have time to then…Mom was already bitching at me to hurry up. So, I just didn’t wear ‘em and couldn’t see. XP (I have the vision of a bat, haha.)
And finally, we got to the doctor’s.
I started getting nervous.
When the nurse came and got me and took me back, I was flat-out scared.
The fucking scale. X_x
Yeah, yeah, I weigh myself nearly every day. But there’s a big difference between that and weighing yourself after you’ve just eaten (I ate something in the car so I wouldn’t get carsick, ‘cause I always do, lol) and with all your clothes on. (I ALWAYS strip to weigh myself. I refuse to get on the scale with clothes on.) I KNEW the reading was likely to be higher than what it should be; I knew there were logical reasons why it would be. But I was still scared. Seeing the numbers freaks me the hell out, regardless of why they’re there. >_<
…but even granting that, I was NOT prepared for what came up.
WHAT THE HELL?
Even if I HAD just eaten and even WITH my clothes, that’s…INSANE.
I haven’t seen a number that high on a scale in…about two years, I think.
And don’t sit there looking at me funny and thinking that 105 really isn’t a lot. It’s a helluva lot when you’re 5’1 (…actually, when they measured me…I’m not EVEN 5’1, LOL. I’m like fix foot and three quarters…sad….), have a really small frame, and am trying to get to ninety.
Sooooo yeah. Mad dieting will ensue. (Although I hate the word dieting, ‘cause that’s not what it really is. I don’t plan to lose weight and then stuff myself with pizza or whatever…ew. More like…mad eating habits? lol)
Not fun, but oh well.
More fun than walking around feeling like a blimp, though, ne?
I basically was spazzing out after that…of course I couldn’t let ON that I was spazzing…then there was the doctor visit itself…I felt like I was taking a sobriety test, LOL. They had me walk around and follow a light with my eyes and crap like that…I understand WHY they do that, but still, I’m epileptic, not a drunk. XP
AND speaking of that…I might not be epileptic anymore. They said the results of my last EEG were normal…I dunno if that means I’m not epileptic or not, but it’s gotta be good, heh.
Buuuuut…THEN I found out I had to get bloodwork done. X_x LOL…I literally went, “…do I have to?” Haha…
Needles suck…lol…and it’s not when they go IN that makes me spaz. It’s when they’re actually IN there…ewwwwwww…it freaks me out. I was actually relatively calm this time, though.
…I think because I was more concerned with my weight than anything, lol.
Yeah, THAT bothered me more than NEEDLES.
Says something, no?
After the doctors visit was over, Mom just HAD to drag me to the Morgantown Mall. At least I got to go in this store I LOVE there, though. I don’t know what it’s called, lol…or even how to describe it, really. They’ve got stuff like stones, and nature crap like that, and lots of Egyptian stuff (statues, etc), Celtic crosses, fountains… Weird, but awesome. I went looking for an ankh, but they didn’t have any, that I saw anyway.
Finally we left there…and then we went home. I started chilling out for a bit (watched American Idol too…Jon Peter Lewis can’t seem to sing or dance that well BUT HE’S SO CUTE. I want to hug him. lol), but THEN major crap happened with a friend, details of which I’m not getting into here…and yeah now everything is seriously sucky. Joy. PLUS my mother is being psycho which I really don't need right now.
*crosses her fingers tomorrow’ll be better*
|Hearts to early dismissals.
Haha, got outta school at noon. ^_^
Gotta love lots of rainfall.
Late last night sucked though, as did this morning, thanks to my mother. But, I got to school early and headed into the restroom to attempt do something with my hair and stuff (my bangs were insisting upon hanging directly in my eyes, which makes me feel like a sheepdog, lol)…and then Lindsey came dancing into the restroom, having figured out I was in there. And, yes, I do mean literally dancing. o.o
I dunno just WHAT had her in such a good mood…normally she’s all bitchy in the mornings. o.o But, at any rate, she got me to laugh and it cheered me up some, heh.
And I was actually rather happy to see Sabo during first period, too. I don’t think I got to talk to him at all over break. He’s so funny…lol. Especially when he’s with Chrissy. And we all got to have a little chat, during which I cracked up.
He was telling us about all this crazy crap he did…you know, like driving his car at around 125/135 mph…I just put my hand on his arm and went, “Don’t die.” XP Which seemed to amuse Chrissy.
During the convo, he’d kept playing with his keychain…and after he’d told us about his latest injury (kami-sama, that boy is ALWAYS getting hurt…he badly smashed up his fingers or something like that this time) Chrissy completely and utterly ignored the fact he’d been hurt, and then took his keychain to look at it. LOL. That girl has NO sympathy WHATSOEVER…I love her to death but honestly she could care less about other people’s issues most of the time. (It’s really kind of annoying, seeing as how I’m all empathic and’ll listen to all of HER crap…but it’s kinda funny too…like after I found out Dar was moving to Japan, I was obviously ALL upset, and for good reason. But when I told her about it the next morning, she just had an attitude like, “Oh…sorry to hear that. But you’ll get over it. Let’s talk about my crap now!” LOL. That’s not what she SAID, exactly, but that’s the attitude she had. It’s funny.)
After she’d done that, Sabo noticed her lack of empathy and started making fun of her…said something like that she could see someone get creamed by a car, and her only reaction would be, “OOOOH LOOK! A BIRD!”
Even SHE was laughing at that, haha. And agreed it was probably true. XD
I have the weirdest bunch of friends… XD
Buuuuuut I luff ‘em anyway, heh. ^_^ *huggle*
Actually, I kinda did wanna hug Sabo today. o.o Heh…I’m such a huggy little thing. XP Of course, he’d probably yell at me if I did, but too bad. o.o (That’d be pretty funny, actually…’cause he’s got a helluva temper and he’s a foot taller than me and easily twice my weight, but yet I’m not scared of him. O.o Go figure. LOL. I think I know that he’d never hurt me unless he accidentally ran me over or something – always a possibility with Sabo. He might yell reallyreally loud in my face and shatter my eardrums, but he wouldn’t hurt me.) Then again, he might not…you never know what he’s gonna do. o_o
Didn’t get a chance to, though – he was called to the office second period and never showed up again. Kami only knows where he went.
Anywho…we got let out at noon ‘cause of all the rain and flooding and stuff… *dances around*
Hearts to early dismissals.
|It's the sexy conspiracy, yo.
Good thing: Mom decided not to go to Pittsburgh today. XDDD
Bad thing: Break is over tomorrow. And I have a doctor’s appointment in Morgantown right after school. Yay. (Damned epilepsy.)
And due to some things my mom said, I have a feeling tomorrow is going to suck, very badly. Joy.
Not looking forward to that, and getting rather panicky.
At least there was another good thing about today – it produced some awesome quotes. XD
((We were looking at silly pics of various J-rockers…))
Christine: from the people that brought you gackt-in-a-box.....hide-is-a-bucket!
Christine: in. yes. hide is not a bucket.
Christine: as far as we know.
Christine: he's a quirky one, but i'm fairly certain he was never a bucket.
Me: You never know about the mysterious bucket men, sis. o_O;
Christine: this is true.
((After I’d told him about the above incident..))
Sparkles: ...wait, hide's the dead one, right?
Me: ...dead men are buckets?
Sparkles: HIDE WAS REBORN AS A BUCKET!
Sparkles: but some are REINCARNATED as them.
Me: ....Spaz, I'm eating, don't make me choke here. XDDDD
Sparkles: ...Jacey, the things you eat aren't SUBSTANSIAL enough to choke on.
Me: You can choke on fat-free saltines and carrots!
Sparkles: ...carrots, yes
Sparkles: not saltines.
Sparkles: unless you ate them whole, which would be stupid.
Me: ...speaking of.
Me: A while back, there was a huge bet going around the school - whoever could stuff like six saltines into their mouth and eat them in a minute got money.
Me: And no one could.
Me: And btw, it was disgusting.
Me: ...and some of my friends had to try it.
Sparkles: I bet I could
Sparkles: I've a big mouth
Me: You can't...they turn to paste and you can't swallow it.
Sparkles: well I know what happens to wet chewed saltines
Sparkles: but I could
Me: NO ONE at ND could.
Sparkles: how much you wanna bet I can't?
Me: I knew you were spastic, but I thought you had more sense than the average NDer. o_o
Sparkles: nope. not COMMON sense, anyway.
Sparkles: so how much? 20 bucks?
Me: I'm not betting anything...I think it's retarded lol.
Me: And Andy couldn't do it...and yeah he's got a big mouth.
Sparkles: fine. brb.
Sparkles: and back
Sparkles: and I did it.
Me: You stuffed all six into your mouth at once and ate them in a minute?
Sparkles: I thought it was five
Sparkles: shut up.
Sparkles: that's my butt-monkey spaz?
Me: big mouthed.
Sparkles: you realize that that was total BS and I didn't even leave my chair, right?
Me: ...you can't even fake it right...good job.
Me: *tacklehugs and ruffles your hair*
((…gotta love Lindsey.))
Me: brb real quick.
Me: I NEED ICE CREAM O_O
Lindsey: k lol tlks 2 piece of lint while ur gone lol
Lindsey: I myself am eating cheese!!!!
Lindsey: wb LENT SAYS: HI! and asks SUUUUUUP!? lol
Me: ...a religious occasion says hello? I'm honoured.
Lindsey: hes ises
Lindsey: i no
Me: hes ises. you no. I see.
Lindsey: fuck u
And then…the CONSPIRACY.
Me: finally found the year Gackt was born.
Me: (He says he's six hundred, btw.)
Me: (and he might very well really think he is.)
Me: He's almost 33, according to this.
Me: He was born on July 4th...
Me: And a Jason Mraz song talks about being born on the 4th of July...
Me: Connecting the Gacktluff and Mrazlust. o_o
Me: IT'S A SIGN.
Me: (Of WHAT, I don't know, BUT DAMMIT IT'S A SIGN.)
Mat: Mraz IS Gackt!!!!
Me: Now, Gackt is weird.
Me: But I don't think he lays in the road with chickens.
Mat: he says he's 600 and kisses other men as a mark of trust
Mat: chickens aren't tht far off, lol
Me: Well, the kissing men thing isn't weird. Cultural norms are different in Japan - it's not like it is here. But yeah. He's not quite sane.
Mat: not quite?
Mat: i'd say very insane
Mat: but then, i'm anti-Gackt:-P
Me: ...well I'd say that too, and I'm clearly not.
Me: BUT HE'S FRICKING HOT, DAMMIT. AND DEAR KIWIS CAN HE SING. @_______________________@
Me: Damn. I mean, he'd be sexy even if he DIDN'T look like that, 'cause of that VOICE.
Me: *sings along to that Jason Mraz song, which she is now listening to* "You were born of the Fourth of July, freedom rings, but something on the surface it stings, I said something on the surface well it kinda makes me nervous, we say that you deserve this and what kinda god would serve this, we will cure this dirty old disease..."
Me: *bursts into matchbox's song Disease*
Me: (Either this is a sexy conspiracy or I'm a retard.)
It’s the sexy conspiracy, yo. XP
|Happy Easter...go get the duck tape. XD
Happy Easter, everyone. ^_^
(Or, to those familiar with the Quotes Page, Happy Waster. XP)
Haha…today has been…something.
First, YES, I wore my bunny ears. XP Not a lot though. And we didn’t go out anywhere. But still. I wore them! XP
Also got a card from Dad, which made me laugh…more BS:
Happy Easter, I hope you had a fantastic day. I think of you always and only want what is best for you. It would be great to see you. I Love You, Dad”
…*rolls eyes* He’s so full of it…
But, he did send me twenty five dollars, which’ll be nice when Mom drags me to Pittsburgh tomorrow. o.o
And then…my mother randomly decided to clean out my closet, and she started going through my stuff, which obviously gets on my nerves.
But, it did produce a rather amusing quote.
“I’m not going through your stuff! *proceeds to stick her nose into something right in front of me* What’s this?”
…LOL…what the hell?
But the insanity of the day didn’t stop there.
Then the angst came in.
Mom bitched at me like crazy, and said some stuff that got me really upset…yeah, I’m not in the greatest of moods now.
Plus, she fricking wouldn’t leave me alone…
Once she’d stopped bitching and left the room, she had to find something in a box that was in her room…so she gets the box, brings it in HERE, and SITS DOWN ON THE FLOOR NEXT TO ME TO LOOK THROUGH IT.
What in the bloody world…
Kevin was being all sweet and trying to calm me down because I was upset, and I told him about that…and his reaction…oh kiwis. XD
Kevin: o.o duck tape her to a wall !!!
LMAO…that actually got me to laugh out loud even though I was nearly crying…I luff him. XD
Haha…and on that note, I’m being dragged off…
Happy Easter/Waster, you guys. XP
|"Oh, how sexy it is..."
*dances around for no real reason* I get to wear my bunny ears tomorrow…
Haha, and I WILL wear them…hopefully we’ll end up going out somewhere so I’ll have an excuse. :P If not I’ll just wear them around the house, heh.
There was a bit of a fiasco today…don’t think I need to get into the details here. BUT I think things got/are getting straightened out and I’m happy. ^_^
Been doing some thinking some thinking since last night…toying with some ideas. And it’s usually bad when I get ideas, LOL. XP Oh wells.
Talked to Lindsey about it for a bit. (Girl talk, y’know. :P) And, as per usual for her, she had very interesting views on the whole thing, heh. Her views generally ARE interesting…
Gotta love ‘er. o.o
Oh! I re-read the end Courage of Falcons last night.
…AND IT STILL FREAKING MAKES ME CRY.
That was why I read it, actually…wanted to see if I’d still cry. And, I did. x.x;
It’s kinda hard to explain…one character, Dughall, sacrifices his soul to more or less save humanity. Also, the magical group that he’s in – the Falcons – was partly founded by this guy named Solander. He died generations ago, but he invoked his god at his death so that his spirit wouldn’t rest, thinking his work wasn’t done…but at this point, he realises it is, and lets his soul be destroyed with Dughall.
That scene is SO amazingly written, and it makes me cry because it’s so damn TOUCHING…
…and this time it made me cry more, lol. I’d never even liked Dughall much as a character – didn’t dislike him, but didn’t love him, either. But Solander…yeah, he’s a main character in Vincalis the Agitator, and now that I’ve read it, I fricking LOVE HIM TO DEATH. O.o; So yeah. Definitely added something to the scene.
Also found a quote in Courage of Falcons I loved.
Tis focusing upon the character Ian, who fell for the main character, Kait, and had a bit of a relationship with her, but it didn’t work out, and she found her soulmate in another man. (Ry. Who I luff.) Ian still loved her anyway, and was thinking about her…: What he and Kait had shared together had been good, but it was gone forever. He tried to accept that, tried to come to some accommodation with the reality of this world.
He wouldn’t have changed the past, he finally realised. He would have simply made it last longer.
And now to end this entry with a random note and another quote.
The random note: I discovered a new talent today…I can eat with chopsticks. XP Mom brought home Chinese food, and it came with chopsticks, so I decided to try ‘em for the first time – and got the hang of it in just a few seconds. O.o;;; So that was fun. And amusing – Mom kept giving me looks like, “…how are you doing that?” XD
And now for the other quote, from Patrick to one of his friends:
Patrick: you need to hear Fragrance and its sexiness.
Patrick: oh, how sexy it is.
So, who all thinks he’s been around me way too long?
*watches everyone’s hands go up*
Hahaha…yesh, I am a bad influence… *grin*
|Long-arse surveyness stolen from Patrick
(1) The singular most boring question: what is your name? Julia, but I go by Julie or Jacey (or any
one of a over a hundred nicknames o_____o;;;)
(2) Are you happy with it? The only variant of my name I like being called is Jacey.
(3) Are you named after anyone? Well, my mom gave me my middle name (Elisabeth) because it was my late aunt’s middle name, but that’s it. (And then when Lindsey was born, Debbie gave her the middle name Elisabeth too…after me. O.o)
(5) Your screenname: Sticks1163, Mizery Moonchild, Dear Mizery
(6) Would you name a child of yours after you? Nuuuuu. o.o;;
(7) Then what would you name your children? I don’t think I want kids. o.o
(8)If you were born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be? Aaron Adam, because my father is a fricking idiot. (Yeah, you guys know that story. XP)
(9) If you could switch names with a friend ,who would that be? Uhm…dunno!
(10) Are there any mispronounciations/typos that people do with your name constantly: July and Juile (Gotta love Paul and Sabo…) And then my LAST name always gets turned into a horrid mess.
(11) Would you drop your last name if you became famous? …I plan on changing my last name ASAP, if that counts.
- - - - -
- - - - -
(12) Your gender: Female
(13) Straight/gay/bi? Straight.
(14) Single? Yup.
(15) Want to be? Nu. But at the same time I don’t want to get back into a relationship until I get sense.
(16) Your birthdate: 10/20/86
(17) Your age: 17
(18) Age you act: I dunno, but definitely older than seventeen. :P
(19) Age you wish you were: Eighteen (Less than a year to go! ^_^)
(20) Your height? 5'1…hah
(21) The color of your eyes: Brown
(22) Happy with it? Yeah – my eyes are one of the few things I actually like. XP
(23) The color of your hair: Blondish brown
(24) Happy with it? I dunno – I’m toying between either dying it again so that it’s more blonde or letting it grow back to brown. Probably gonna dye it. (I like brown hair, but…I look like a mouse with it. o.o)
(25) Left/right/ambidextrous? Right
(26) Your living area? THE WARRENS. (…read Vincalis the Agitator and you will understand.) Also known as West Virginia.
(27) Your family: Mom and Dad, but I wish they weren’t.
(28) Have any pets? Satan and Satan’s Buddy (aka Chewie and Fred, the psychopathic dogs), and Fuzzy, my antisocial little kitty I love to death anyway. ^_^
(29) What's your job: Student/aspiring author/counselor to my friends XP
(30) Piercings? My ears, just one time, and I got my navel pierced on Valentine’s Day. ^_^ By the end of the summer I want to have my ears double-pierced and the cartilage in my right ear.
(31) Tattoos? None – if I ever got one though, I think it’d be a little strawberry on my left hip with the kanji for ichigo (…strawberry, lol), beside it.
(32) Obsessions? LOTS. o_o Gackt, Hyde, matchbox twenty, Clay Aiken, Star Wars, LotR, all my fave pairings, Vincalis the Agitator (and all Holly Lisle books, really), DragonLance…I could go on but I’ll stop here. o.o
(33) Addictions? Well, I can’t seem to quit re-reading Vincalis the Agitator. XP
(35) Do you speak another language? *trying to learn Japanese*
(36) Have a favourite quote? YESH.
"But there are scars that can't be healed. You can try to cover them up - but they're still there...underneath,"
~Zekk, Jedi Under Siege
Interviewer: Suppose you had to go to Middle School for some reason, how would you introduce yourself, how would you greet people?
Gackt: I would line them up!! I give them gum.
(37) Do you have a webpage? It’s almost done! ^_^
- - - - -
- DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
- - - - -
(38) Do you live in the moment? Uh…I’m kinda daydreamy, heh.
(39) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others? *nods*
(40) Do you have any secrets? Yup.
(41) Do you hate yourself? *refrains from answering so her friends won’t yell at her* XP
(42) Do you like your handwriting? One of the few things I’m actually proud of. :P
(43) Do you have any bad habits? Yeah.
(44) What is the compliment you get most from people? lol…prolly that I’m cute. o_o
(45) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called? “That’s A Lot of Loony” (XD Chris)
(46) What's your biggest fear? Dying alone.
(47) Can you sing? Nope. :P
(48) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool? No. o.o
(49) Are you a loner? I’m not outgoing but I’m also not “antisocial” like my mother seems to think. >>
(50) What are your no. 1 priorities in life? My friends, writing, animal-rights.
(51) If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Prolly. ^^;;
(52) Are you a daredevil? Not really. o.o
(53) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself? Let’s not get into that!
(54) Are you passive or aggressive? Passive! I’d only be aggressive if someone hurt one of my friends. Then it isn’t pretty. >.>
(55) Have you got a journal? Yup, several. *journal whore* XP
(56) What is your greatest strength and weakness? Um…strength – empathy/compassion/all that good stuff…weakness…yeah I won’t get into that one either, lol.
(57) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? One thing? I dunno…
(58) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity…: Does this mean pick one? o.o If so, love, though creativity is only half a step away from it, if that.
(59) How do you vent? Poetry!
(60) Do you think you are emotionally strong? In a way…though I know a lot of people would vehemently disagree with that
(61) Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life? Yeah….there are things that I regret that I probably shouldn’t and things I probably SHOULD regret but don’t really. Heh. AND now I feel the need to put in a wonderful quote I found in Courage of Falcons last night: He wouldn’t have changed the past, he finally realized. He would have simply made it last longer.
(62) Do you think life has been good so far? I think the better word would be “insane” XP
(63) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life? The BMUP FO G-ZUS! Sorry. Hadta say it. XP
(64)What do you like the most about your body? Eyes.
(65) And least? Most everything else, heh.
(66) Do you think you are good looking? People say I am, if that counts. O.o
(67) Are you confident? Nuuuu.
(68) What is the fictional character you're most like? JESS. O_O;;; Seriously. It’s FREAKEH.
(70) Are you perceived wrongly? I’d say so, except by my friends.
- - - - -
- - - - -
(71) Smoke? No
(72) Do drugs? Nope.
(73) Read the newspaper? Not really
(74) Pray? Yeah.
(75) Go to church? No. o.o Our family hasn’t for years…
(76) Talk to strangers who IM you? Usually.
(77) Sleep with stuffed animals? YESH. ^_________^
(78) Take walks in the rain? I’d love to if I had someone to walk with. :P
(79) talk to people even though you hate them? …there are very very few people I can truly say I hate.
(80) Drive? No, lol…
(81) Like to drive fast? *reminds herself never to get in a car with Sabo*
- - - - -
WOULD OR HAVE YOU EVER...
- - - - -
(82) Liked your voice? I’ve been told I have a reallyreally cute speaking voice. O.o
(83) Hurt yourself? Yup.
(84) Been out of the country? No.
(85) Eaten something that made other people sick? LOL…Lindsey and I used to drink milk and Pepsi, but I haven’t had it in forever. (Yeah, we were and still are Laverne & Shirley junkies. XP)
(88) been in love? Yup.
(89) Done drugs? No.
(90) Gone skinny dipping? Haha, no.
(91) Had a medical emergency? Well, there were the seizures.
(92) Had a surgery? Just had my tonsils out. That’s it.
(93) Ran away from home? I’d leave if it was at all feasible. XP
(94) Played strip poker? Nope. *doesn’t even know how to play poker anyway*
(95) Gotten beaten up? No.
(96) Beaten someone up? Nope.
(97) Been picked on? Eh, I’m sure I have been at some point, but there’s no incidents that stick out in my mind.
(98) Been on stage? When I was lil.
(99) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath? …I can’t say I have, no.
(100) Slept outdoors? No, but I’d love sleeping under the stars. ^_^
(101) Thought about suicide? Well yeah.
(102) Pulled an all-nighter? No.
(103) If yes, what is your record? See above.
(104) Gone one day without food? Not without ANY food – I have to eat with my meds. But I’ve gone with barely any food a lot.
(105) Talked on the phone all night? No, but I’d love to.
(106) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex first? …no, but I really really want to. X_X
(107) Slept all day? No.
(108) Killed someone? …uh, no.
(110) Had sex with a stranger? o.o Again, no.
(111) Thought you're going crazy? I’ve had my moments. (Angst ain’t fun, yo.)
(112) Kissed the same sex? Nah.
(113) Done anything sexual with the same sex? See above.
(114) Been betrayed? Yes.
(115) Had a dream that came true? Probably.
(116) Broken the law? Not that I know of.
(117) Met a famous person? *shakes head*
(120) Have you ever killed an animal by accident? No.
(121) On purpose? HELL no!
(145) Told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell? Nu.
(146) Stolen anything? Nu.
(147) Been on radio/tv? lol. A commercial when I was lil. (Whitney O’s dad owns a furniture store here.)
(148) Been in a mosh-pit? No, LOL, but…memories… Haha, I still remember telling Greg that I might go to a matchbox twenty concert and he got all protective of me and saying I shouldn’t get in a mosh pit because I’m so tiny…hello? MATCHBOX TWENTY! Like they’d have a moshpit? LMAO XD
(149) Had a nervous breakdown? Well, little ones, but I’d not be surprised if I had a full-fledged one some day. That would suck.
(150) Considered religious vocation? Never.
(152) Bungee jumped? No.
(153) Had a dream that kept coming back? No.
- - - - -
- - - - -
(154) Shoe brand? Don’t really care.
(155) Brand of clothing? Also don’t really care – whatever I find that I like and actually fits me. :P (Being so tiny can make it hard to find clothes. :P)
(156) Cologne/perfume? Haiku
(157) What are you normally wearing to school/work? Uniform. >>
(158) How about panties? …if you must know, Hello Kitty. XP LOL. Now shut up. :P
(159) Wear hats? Nope.
(160) Judge other people by their clothing? Well, I kinda glare when I see people all dressed in camo, lol…’cause most people here are hunters and seem to think hunter-garb is attractive. You can imagine why that doesn’t make me too happy. XP
(161) Wear make-up? Yeah, but I don’t overdo it, lol. Generally just foundation and lipgloss – I like the natural look. :P
(162) Favourite place to shop? Gadzooks, Wet Seal (I wish we had one here!), Hot Topic
(163) Favourite article of clothing? Pants that make me look skinny. XP
(164) Are you trendy? I guess? I mean, I’m not obsessed with the latest look or whatever, but still.
(165) Would you rather wear a uniform to school? Already do.
- - - - -
- - - - -
(166) Believe in life on other planets? Maybe like microscopic stuff.
(167) Miracles? You could say that.
(168) Astrology? Nah.
(169) Magic? In the sense of like pagans and stuff? Yeah.
(170) God? Yes.
(171) Satan? You mean satin? LOL
(172) Santa? Nope.
(173) Ghosts? *nods* (MORT! Haha)
(174) Luck? Uhh I dunno.
(175) Love at first sight? Kind of. I believe that you can look at someone and KNOW you’re going to fall in love with them, or some such, but I’m not sure you can just love them right then and there.
(176) Yin and Yang (that good can't exist without the bad)? I guess you could say that.
(177) Witches? *points to question 169*
(178) Easter bunny? BUUUUNNNNNYY! *tackles* And by the way, no – but it’s awful cute. XP
(179) Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? Yes I do.
(180) Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Er, no.
(181) Do you wish on stars? I still do just for the hell of it, LOL. Don’t believe it works though.
- - - - -
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
- - - - -
(182) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? Ack, please don’t get me started on that My brain cells are still fried from those damn debates Deacon Thom got us into!
(183) Do you think God has a gender? No.
(184) Do you think that science counteracts religion? *shrugs*
(185) Do you believe in organized religion? I don’t believe you have to be in an organized religion to know God.
(186) Where do you think we go when we die? Again: please don’t get me started! O.o
- - - - -
- - - - -
(187) Do you have any gay/lesbian friends? *nods*
(188) Who is your best friend? Patrick
(189) Who's the one person that knows most about you? Patrick, prolly.
(190) What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you? Um…no sure, really.
(191) Your favourite inside joke? THERE’S WAY TOO MANY TO PICK!
(192) Thing you're picked on most about? Haha, my height.
(193) Who's your longest known friend? Linds
(194) Newest? Um…prolly Kev. ^_^
(195) Shyest? Me. XP
(196) Funniest? Oh kiwis. They all fricking crack me up.
(197) Sweetest? Almost all of them. ^_^
(198) Closest? I’m close to LOTS of them.
(199) Weirdest? …uh, well, the vast majority of my friends are really rather odd. But I’ll give this one to Sparkles – he’ll prolly be honoured. XP
(200) Smartest? Hm…
(201) Dumbest? Does lack of common sense count?
(202) Friends you miss being close to the most? Prolly Sarah/Jaina/whoever…and a few others too.
(203) Last person you talked to online? *talking to Patrick and Jon now*
(204) Who do you talk to most online? Heh. Patrick.
(205) Who are you on the phone with most? Lindsey
(206) Who do you trust most? Almost all of them. o.o
(207) Who listens to your problems? Patrick and Sparkles and Lindsey tries but she has no attention span whatsoever, LOL.
(208) Who do you fight most with? ANGELA.
(209) Who's the nicest? All of them! Well, except for Sabo. He tries, he does. He just doesn’t know how to pull that off yet. o_o
(210) Who's the most outgoing? Maybe Linds, dunno.
(211) Who's the best singer? Prolly Whitney O.
(212) Who's on your shit-list? The only people who would be on a “shit-list” of mine would be people who hurt my friends.
(213) Have you ever thought of having sex with a friend? I just flash people. XP (LOL. Damn Jamie and his cracks about my camera…and how he’ll still go around yelling “JULIE FLASHED ME!!” if he sees me with a camera…)
(214) Who's your second family? Basically all my friends. ^_^
(216) Who's the loudest friend? SABO. I’m gonna go fricking deaf around that boy.
(217) Do you trust others easily? Not really. I trust my friends, but yeah.
(218) have you ever had a threesome? Uhm, nu. O.o
(219) Name one person who's arms you feel safe in? I’d probably be happy to be in ANYONE’S arms.
(220) Do your friends know you? Most of them.
(221) Friend that lives farthest away? Hm…prolly Houshi-sama.
- - - - -
LOVE, and all that
- - - - -
(222) Did you get frightened or uncomfortable seeing that as a section title? Nope.
(225) Do you consider love a mistake? *shakes head*
(226) What do you find romantic? Lots of things.
(227) Turn-on? Whispering in my ear. @_@ I’d go nuts. Also, big beds (no not for sex >> - I just think they’re cute to cuddle in), rain, fires.
(228) Turn-off? A macho “Yay lookit my testosterone!” attitude, being a jackass, REDNECKS, hunters
(229) First kiss? None yet. O_o;;; XP
(231) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? Just be sweet about it and let them down gently.
(232) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going "blind"? Knowing someone.
(233) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? *shrugs*
(235) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? …really kind of a moot point, ‘cause to me anyone I like is gonna be attractive, end of story, lol. (Haha…for example, it took me MONTHS to figure out that Chris actually WAS cute and that I didn’t just think that ‘cause I liked him. XP)
(236) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking? They seem to. o.o
(237) What is best about the opposite sex? When they’re sweet and protective. ^_^
(238) What is the worst thing about the opposite sex? Overabundance of testosterone, hah.
(245) Do you read porn? No. o.o
(246) Read the articles? See above.
(247) Just the pics? *points to 245*
(248) What's the last present someone gave you? ...dunno.
(264) What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk? Prolly just smile at them.
- - - - -
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
- - - - -
(279) That haunted you? MORT! *runs around in circles*
(280) You wanted to kill? …well, I don’t want to KILL anyone. But there a few people I wanted to deck ‘cause they hurt my friends and that’s a no-no.
(281) That you laughed at? Oh kiwis…I dunno, my friends always make me laugh.
(282) That laughed at you? Dunno.
(283) That turned you on? *beats certain friends who are just waiting for her to say “Gackt”*
(284) You went shopping with? Mom
(285) That broke your heart? Dar *sighee* Nasty stuff.
(286) To disappoint you? Uh…I dunno. Dar I guess.
(287) To ask you out? …um…Sabo, I think.
(288) To make you cry? Dunno…prolly Dar. lol.
(289) To brighten up your day? Prolly Patrick.
(290) That you thought about? Um…dunno.
(291) You saw a movie with? …it’s been a while since I’ve been to the movies, lol.
(292) You talked to on the phone? Lindsey
(293) You talked to through IM/ICQ? *still talking to Patrick and Jon*
(294) You saw? My mom
(295) You lost? Dar
- - - - -
RIGHT THIS MOMENT...
- - - - -
(337) Are you going out? No.
(338) Will it be with your significant other? Don’t HAVE a SO.
(339) Or some random person? No random people thank you. o.o
(340) What are you wearing right now? Pajamas, LOL. Waiting for laundry to get done.
(341) Body-part you're touching right now: I like Patrick’s answer to this: The keyboard is simply an extension of my body.
(342) What are you worried about right now? Lots of things.
(344) What's on your mousepad? Fight scene from TPM
(345) Use 5 words to describe how you're feeling: Playful, lonely, cuddly, kinda hyper.
(348) Are you talking to anyone? Yup.
(349) Are you talking to anyone? …O.o
(350) Are you lonely or content? Lonely
(351) Are you listening to music? Yup.
First: I anime’d out last night, haha…watched Witch Hunter Robin for the first time (and may I add, I LOVED it), Inu Yasha, Big O (first time I’ve seen that too – or at least a whole eppy. I saw part of one the night before too…but I dun really get what’s going on yet, lol), and Bebop. I SHOULD have been sleeping, but…no. XP
Anyway, it was okay, though, ‘cause…
No Pittsburgh trip! Yaaaaay. ^_^ We’re going Monday instead, apparently.
But Mom had to go to Morgantown to see Melisa about something or other today, so I got the house to myself this morning. ^_^ Of course, Mom woke me up before she left, and then I went right back to bed, lol…despite one of the dogs yapping his head off and waking me up again (I went back to sleep…again…haha). I still got up in plenty of time to have the house to myself for a good bit. Lindsey called me, too, and we watched Laverne & Shirley together. XP (Which has become our routine over break, haha. We’ve both always loved that show.) After it was off, we had a fun little chat…talked about everything from Dar (why does he always come up in our convos? Oi) to Gothic Lolita.
Yeah, I’m really getting obsessed with that stuff…I want a Gothic Lolita dress so bad! O.o
This also inspired a fun convo between Chris and I.
Me: *telling Patrick she wants a Gothic Lolita dress o.o*
Christine: ahhh me too O___O
Me: I want one of the little girl-ish ones...the skirt all fluffed out and ruffly but only to the knees, and I'd wear stockings...lotsa lace and crap...only I want it in all black.
Christine: that's very strange
Christine: i was JUST about to say something about that
Christine: and yeah that's what i was looking for too...
Christine: sheepie esp.
Me: YESH. Yesh it is.
Me: (...why did the phrase "Sheepie Lolita" just pop into my head? O.o)
Christine: because that's brilliant, that's why XDD
Hahaha…and she went and drew “Sheepie Lolita” too…oh kiwis. XDD I luff that girl.<3
Also…Patrick is back from vacation now. ^_______^ Yayness! He and I also had an interesting talk…he said something that really surprised me. I was sitting there like “…o_O…” Hehe. It was cool though.
Had a talk with Sarah/Jaina/whatever the hell I’m supposed to be calling her (lol) too. THAT wasn’t so fun. But considering the subject matter…yeah.
Not much else besides all that…got more work done on my site and started that songfic to Echo (though I barely have any done)…
Feel the Sheepie Lolita luff. XP
|...Sign Language Land?
Ahhhh….new song luff!
And be shocked, folks – this song’s actually in ENGLISH (as in, NOT JAPANESE), and isn’t matchbox twenty, either!
Echo by Trapt…oh kiwis. I’d had the Trapt cd for months, but I somehow never noticed it. o_o But it’s their new single now, and I heard it on the radio today…and nearly MELTED. I dug out my cd when I got home and have had it on repeat a LOT, hehe. I LUFF IT SO MUCH. @_@ Such an awesome song…
Hehe…I’m gonna songfic it too…talked to Mat about it and he gave me an idea I REALLY liked. I’m prolly gonna have a little too much fun writing this. >> And it’s not something you’d expect me to write, either. XP (…though it will likely end up sorta angsty, but hey, it IS me writing, after all. :P) It’ll be cute, I hope, if surprising for me and unrequited-love-ish. Reeeeally looking forward to writing it.
Also got two sections of my site up today…YAY. Happy about that…I want it to be finished, or at least mostly finished, before break’s over.
Won’t get to work much on it tomorrow, though – Mom’s dragging me on a shopping trip to Pittsburgh. x.x Now, don’t get me wrong – I love Pittsburgh. I just don’t love being stuck with my mom for four hours in a car, plus all the hours shopping. Keeping my fingers crossed she’ll be in a good mood. >>
She was amusing today though…she said I’m going to go deaf because of my music, and I shot back that it was okay if I blew out my eardrums listening to Gackt (lol), and she was just like, “Okay, so you and Gackt can go live happily ever in Sign Language Land.”
…that’s my mom. o.o;
Don’t really have time to write anything else, since she’s dragging me off…
Bai for now!
…excuse me while I fangirl.
*runs around in circles*
I just found out today…MOONCHILD IS COMING TO THE US!!!
Found it on Amazon…they’re gonna be selling it here!!
Meaning I don’t have to pay seventy-some dollars for a dvd that isn’t even coded for the States anyway!
Needless to say…
I was bouncing off the fricking WALLS when I discovered this.
…kami. I’m probably going to keel over when it comes out. And if I don’t, I’ll probably sit there squeeing/giggling throughout the majority of the movie. (…literally.)
And it’ll be out in 41 days, not counting today! May 18th!
*fangirl dance of joy*
…can you tell I’m hyper? XP
AND! On another fangirl note!
I got to listen to the Laraku (L’arc~en~ciel, for those who don’t know) song Niji for the first time in headphones the other day. Oh kiwis. @_@
I mean, it’s a good song, but…in HEADPHONES…aiee.
Um, yeah. If you hadn’t guessed – Hyde whispers. >> And of course, whispering in my ear drives me nuts, so I love it in headphones. x.x He whispers a good bit too. ITSSOCUTE. >_<
And I admit…I let out this…giggle/squee thing when I first heard it. o_o And yes, that’s how I’d act if someone was actually whispering in my ear – all giggly. It’s insane. >.> Hah. I love it though.
And on that note…I’m gonna run.
(And probably go fangirl some more. XP)
Haha…sorry I’ve not written here in so long… Once we got the new computer up, we got a larger resolution, and my Rikku layout was all messed up on it. ;_; So I had to change it. I miss the Rikkuness, but, I like the lightning too! And I like how the rest of the layout turned out – I actually don’t know what I did to get the entry boxes transparent, but, it looks cool. o.o;;
So, yay. XP